These terms and conditions form the basis of the agreement through which Vermilionville will deliver membership services to members. Any user of the Vermilionville Member Program is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1. Membership Levels
The Vermilionville Member Program entitles members to the following benefits:
- Ami (Friend) – $75
- Free museum admission for you plus a guest
- Vermilionville special event discounts ($2 off special event admission rates)
- Gift Shop: La Boutique discounts
- 10% discount year-round on non-consignment items
- 20% discount between Thanksgiving and Christmas on non-consignment items
- Restaurant: La Cuisine de Maman discounts
- 10% discount on Daily Lunch Specials or Weekend Buffet
- Student – $25
- All the benefits of an Ami membership at a discounted rate
- Senior – $50
- All the benefits of an Ami membership at a discounted rate
- La Famille (Family) – $125
- All the benefits of an Ami membership
- Free admission for you plus 3 guests and everyone under 18
- Member benefits and free admission to over 1000 museums and institutions through the North American Museum Association (NARM). For more information about your NARM reciprocal membership visit this web address: http://narmassocation.org/learn-more/.
- Discounts on music, cooking, language, dance lessons, and local accommodations, and more through our community partners
- Discounts to entertainment events
- Joie de Vivre – $250
- All the benefits of a Family membership
- Free admission for you plus 5 guests and everyone under 18
- Vermilionaire – $1,000
- All the benefits of a Joie de Vivre membership
- “Behind the Scenes tour of BVD and Vermilionville
- Listed on the BVD & Vermilionville websites
- Gold Member – $5,000
- All the benefits of a Vermilionaire membership
- Exclusive discounts and VIP seating at entertainment events
- Platinum Member – $10,000
- All the benefits of a Gold membership
- Exclusive discount on 1 event rental per year (restrictions may apply)
2. Certain Conditions
Memberships are for individual use only and are non-transferable.
The membership term is one year, beginning on the last date of the month of purchase. A renewal extends the existing expiration date of the membership by one year from the date of purchase.
Vermilionville offers its members the option to pause their membership at any time, no questions asked. When you pause your membership, you can choose the length of this paused state, from 1 month up to 1 year. Your membership will be paused on the first day of the start month. While your membership is paused, you (and any other members listed on your account) will not have access to member benefits. When your pause state ends, your membership will automatically resume with no penalty. You can un-pause and resume your membership at any time before the scheduled resume date. To pause your membership contact the Membership Department by calling 337-233-4077, 207, or via email at Membership@BayouVermilionDistrict.org.
5. Cancellation; Termination
Vermilionville offers its members the option to pause their membership at any time, no questions asked. When you pause your membership, you can choose the length of this paused state, from 1 month up to 1 year. Your membership will be paused on the first day of the start month. While your membership is paused, you (and any other members listed on your account)
You have the right to cancel your membership at any time. If you cancel your membership, you will only be entitled to a full refund of your new or renewal membership fee within thirty days of the purchase date of the membership. No refunds will be available after such thirty day period. You may cancel your membership by calling Member Services at 337-233-4077, 207, or via email at Membership@BayouVermilionDistrict.org, or providing legal identification at the Admissions desk at Vermilionville.
Vermilionville may terminate your membership without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including without limitation our belief that continued use of such membership would violate any provisions of this agreement, applicable law, or otherwise be harmful to our interests. In the event of any such termination, you will not be entitled to a refund of your membership fee.
As a member, the information we capture, including information collected to process payment transitions, is private and will neither be distributed nor sold. Vermilionville will only use your information to communicate information pertinent to you as a member.
7. Changes to This Agreement
Vermilionville may change the terms of this agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised agreement on the Member Program website located at link. Any change shall take effect immediately, unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this agreement at any time online at link. You may also obtain a copy from Member Services by calling 337-233-4077, ext. 207 or via email at Membership@BayouVermilionDistrict.org .
This Agreement was last modified in 2019.
Book a Tour
The Vermilionville Living History Museum and Folklife park provide a wonderful educational experience for adults and children alike. Book a tour today.
Weddings can feature a variety of appetizer items, banquet style meals, a barbecue or crawfish boil offered through our on-site catering department.
Canoe and Kayak Rentals allow paddlers and adventurers an opportunity to enjoy the timeless beauty of Bayou Vermilion at their leisure
Experience some of the main attractions at Vermilionville such as Historic Homes, and immerse yourself in the rich history of Acadiana
Vermilionville’s gift shop, La Boutique, offers a unique selection of Cajun, Creole and Native American arts and crafts, as well as literature and music CD’s from the area.
Be honest : you’re here because you’re craving something authentic, right? And by the grace of good taste, you’ve found yourself at our kitchen.
Education is a main focus at Vermilionville. We strive to offer an educational and entertaining outing for students referred to as Cultural Excursions.
Thank you for your interest in using Vermilionville Living History Museum & Folklife Park as a backdrop for your photo sessions.